International Regional Digital Calendar
It is our mission to continue elevating the region and one way to do that is through innovation, access, and consistent communication. Therefore, it is important that you are aware of all the key events and celebrations happening within the International Region (AKA IR) and beyond. We are launching a digital 2024 International Region Calendar! On the calendar, you will find international, regional, and chapter events, chapter anniversaries, important birthdays, holidays and so much more! As well as any changes made to the calendar will be in real-time so you will always have accurate information!
There are 3 ways to access the calendar:
- View the AKA IR calendar by visiting this web page.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CALENDAR
- Integrate the AKA IR calendar into your personal Gmail calendar
This can only be done via a web browser on mobile or desktop. You can not add shared calendars via the Google Calendar mobile app. To view via this method,
- Go to your Gmail calendar
- Under the ‘Other Calendars’ section click the + sign
- Select ‘From URL’
- Put the following link in the URL field-
- Select Add Calendar
- Integrate the AKA IR calendar directly into your iOS calendar (on iPhone):
- Click on the Calendar app on your iPhone
- Select ‘Calendars’ at the bottom
- Click on ‘Add Calendar’
- From the pop-up, select ‘Add Subscription Calendar’
- Put the following link in the Subscription URL field-
- Press ‘Subscribe’
A link to the regional calendar will be added to the members-only site at a later date. Once it’s added, an email will be sent to the region.
Please keep in mind that this form is to request calendar updates only, requests for Madam Regional Director to attend an event should still be submitted via the appropriate form in the Members-only section of the IR website. If you have any questions, please contact our Regional Grammateus Soror Susan Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Sisterhood and Service,
Soror Carrie J. Clark
International Regional Director