Below please find information on how to attend an event in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Please submit a request to be temporarily added to the Mid-Atlantic Region’s Member Database using the Member Assistance Form.
Once you are on the Member Assistance form, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Dropdown arrow in the field
- Select Event Registration Concerns
- Enter your primary email address that is on your corporate profile
ALT. E-MAIL ADDRESS:
- This field is optional
- Enter your financial card #
- Enter your full name (should match your full name listed on corporate profile)
- Enter your maiden name (If it is the same as your last name in the Full name field, please enter your last name again)
- Enter your street address (list address that’s on your corporate profile)
- Select Regional Events (Roundup, Cluster, Regional Conferences)
Request Sync to Different Region:
- Click the checkbox. (This will allow you to register for the Mid-Atlantic region)
- Select Region (that is hosting the event you wish to attend)
- Enter a comment that you would like to attend a regional event.
Click on the FINISH button to submit your request.
Please allow 1 -2 Business Days for the database change to occur.
After 2 business days:
Click here to register for the event via the Mid-Atlantic Region’s registration website.
You must be financial for the current year, have your financial number ready AND your email address must be the same used to access
Corporate Members Only page ==> Member’s Only
If you have questions or concerns please contact: email@example.com
Member Assistance form is located here.
We look forward to seeing you at any of the events in the Mid-Atlantic Region.