We are expecting a broad range of recruiters to attend this event. Over 60 corporate, government, and non-profit professional organizations will be in attendance promoting available career opportunities. Also participating are graduate and professional schools. We look forward to seeing you there!
The event is free and open to the public.
- Employment partners will review your resume before meeting with employers
- Learn about opportunities and application processes, organization culture and efforts around creating a diverse and equitable workplace.
- Learn how to prepare for an interview
- Meet and network with representatives from various career fields in the private and public sector job markets
- All majors and professions are welcome.
Business casual attire is encouraged.
- Location: Johnson C. Smith University | Jack S. Brayboy Gymnasium
- Registration: Click here to register
- Attire: Business casual
- What to bring:
- Copies of your resume…plus a few extra for organizations you weren’t planning to meet.
- A folder for carrying your resumes and any informational materials from organizations.
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org