You must be financial for the current year and in good standing. Please submit a request via the linked form: Member Assistance Form.
Steps to completing the Membership Assistance Form
- Contact Category: Select Event Registration Concerns
- E-mail Address: Enter your Corporate profile email address
- Financial Number: Enter your financial card number
- Full Name: Enter your name as listed in your Corporate profile
- Maiden Name: Enter your name as listed in your Corporate profile
- Street Address: Enter your street address as listed in your Corporate profile
- Event Type: Select Regional Events (Roundup, Cluster, Regional Conference)
- Request Sync to Different Region: Click the checkbox to register for the South Atlantic
- Event Region: Select Great Lakes Region
- Issue/Comment: Enter a comment for attending a regional event
- Click FINISH to submit the request. Please allow 1-2 business days for the request to be completed.
After 2 business days, please follow directions below.
For active members of the Great Lakes Region to log into the members only section please note the following:
- The “Primary E-mail Address” required below must match the e-mail address on file in the Alpha Kappa Alpha Corporate office database to successfully login.
- The Password required below is your financial card number. Leading zeroes may not be required for a successful login. For example: if your financial card number is 0123, enter 123 as the password.
Member Assistance form is located here: https://akawebnet.aka1908.net/akaemailform/contactus.aspx
If you cannot successfully login, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- You must provide the following information in your email
- Email address that is recorded in your profile on the national AKA website www.aka1908.com
- your financial card number.
- If you are not financially active and would like to reactivate, click here to get information on reactivating your membership.