NAR Events Registration
TO REGISTER FOR THE NORTH ATLANTIC REGION'S EVENTS:
- You must be financial for the current year and a member of the North Atlantic Region
- Click here to visit the regional registration page.
- Please note that your login credentials are NOT the same as the AKA1908.com site.
- Your login is your email address (the same as in your AKA1908.com Member Profile) and password is your financial card number.
If you are unable to access your account, please contact the North Atlantic Region's Technology Committee at email@example.com .
TO REGISTER FOR ANOTHER REGION'S EVENTS:
If you are planning to attend a conference in another region, please submit a request to be temporarily added to that region’s Member Database using the Member Assistance Form. Once you access the form, please follow directions below:
- From Dropdown Box, CONTACT CATEGORY: Select Event Registration Concerns
- From Dropdown Box, EVENT TYPE: Select Regional Events (Roundup, Cluster, Regional Conferences)
- From Dropdown Box, EVENT REGION: Select Region (that is hosting the event you wish to attend)
- Click on the FINISH button to submit your request.
- Please allow at least 2 business days for the database change to occur.
To register for the event, access the region’s website- Events-Registration Website - (if registering for a NAR event = NAR Events Registration )and Register yourself.
You must be financial for the current year and in good standing.
You should have your Financial number ready; your email address must be the same used to access the Members Only section of AKA1908.com https://akawebnet.aka1908.net/eweb/
If you have questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to seeing you in the North Atlantic Region.