Visiting Members of the Sorority - how to attend another region's conference
Effective immediately, if you are planning to attend a conference in another region, please submit a request to be temporarily added to that region’s Member Database using the Member Assistance Form. Member Assistance form is located here: https://akawebnet.aka1908.net/akaemailform/contactus.aspx
Once you access the form, please follow directions below:
- From Dropdown Box, CONTACT CATEGORY: Select Event Registration Concerns
- From Dropdown Box, EVENT TYPE: Select Regional Events (Roundup, Cluster, Regional Conferences)
- From Dropdown Box, EVENT REGION: Select Region (that is hosting the event you wish to attend)
- Click on the FINISH button to submit your request.
- Please allow at least 2 business days for the database change to occur.
To register for the event, access the region’s website- Events-Registration Website and Register yourself.
You must be financial for the current year and in good standing.
You should have your Financial number ready; your email address must be the same used to access
Members Only https://akawebnet.aka1908.net/eweb/
If you have questions or concerns please contact: email@example.com