Below please find information on how to attend an event in the North Atlantic Region.
Thank you for your interest in attending an event in the North Atlantic Region (NAR). Below please find instructions on how to request to attend an event or conference.
Please submit a request to be temporarily added to the NAR’s Member Database using the Member Assistance Form https://akawebnet.aka1908.net/akaemailform/contactus.aspx . Once you access the form, please follow directions below:
- From Dropdown Box, CONTACT CATEGORY: Select Event Registration Concerns
- From Dropdown Box, EVENT TYPE: Select Regional Events (Roundup, Cluster, Regional Conferences)
- From Dropdown Box, EVENT REGION: Select Region (that is hosting the event you wish to attend)
- Click on the FINISH button to submit your request.
- Please allow 1 -2 Business Days for the database change to occur.
After 2 business days:
To register for the event, access the region’s website- https://netforum.avectra.com/eweb/StartPage.aspx?Site=AKANAR and Register yourself
You must be financial for the current year, should have your Financial number ready AND your email address must be the same used to access
Members Only https://akawebnet.aka1908.net/eweb/
If you have questions or concerns please contact: email@example.com
Member Assistance form is located here: https://akawebnet.aka1908.net/akaemailform/contactus.aspx
We look forward to seeing you in the North Atlantic Region.